WTB SCAM ALERT james913

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Don’t reply to this guy! He sent me a message saying to text him. Even sent pics of his name and the date on his btx eyepiece. Sent him money and he is now not returning my texts/ calls. Called him on the phone and didn’t sound like the drivers license picture he sent me. Don’t fall for it. I had a feeling in my gut something wasn’t right! Just glad I didn’t send the full amount! Probably won’t get it back because it was through Venmo.

Attachments

• D0401B01-0F0A-4E85-87C0-8B0A9D15A896.png
    D0401B01-0F0A-4E85-87C0-8B0A9D15A896.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 603
  • 3694BB8A-D0C4-4475-A1DF-660D9CA0D140.jpeg
    3694BB8A-D0C4-4475-A1DF-660D9CA0D140.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 595

hunting_with_bailey

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He tried to scam on a set of Sawro 8x32’s…he also goes by Tower T. He tried twice! As soon as I told him I would only pay by PayPal goods and services, he stopped communicating with me. I’m sure glad I didn’t send him any money!!

gelton

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"kindly"
Don’t reply to this guy! He sent me a message saying to text him. Even sent pics of his name and the date on his btx eyepiece. Sent him money and he is now not returning my texts/ calls. Called him on the phone and didn’t sound like the drivers license picture he sent me. Don’t fall for it. I had a feeling in my gut something wasn’t right! Just glad I didn’t send the full amount! Probably won’t get it back because it was through Venmo.

SaltyBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
he tried to sell me an atx 85 full set for $3k. I told him I’d already avoided a scam from bobrowl on here so I was apprehensive...and he sent me a legitimate response that was almost convincing. I told him I’d let him know by the end of the weekend and yesterday morning he sent .... kindly let me know please. I said sorry I’m going a different route and he said ok thanks floyd have a good weekend. Made me think he wasn’t a scammer or id have posted a warning sooner.

Last edited:

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He tried to scam on a set of Sawro 8x32’s…he also goes by Tower T. He tried twice! As soon as I told him I would only pay by PayPal goods and services, he stopped communicating with me. I’m sure glad I didn’t send him any money!!

Same on something he offered me. I said G&S and he was gone in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
desertmafia21
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Locked my card that Venmo transfer was tied to. Hopefully it’ll keep the transaction from going through. Hitting up the bank in the morning also. Fingers crossed this dickweed won’t get the money

SaltyBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe a mod here can locate the IP address he used and you could send a local sheriff his way. He told me he was selling due to partial paralysis after an accident so he probably wouldn't run.

OP
desertmafia21
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Maybe a mod here can locate the IP address he used and you could send a local sheriff his way. He told me he was selling due to partial paralysis after an accident so he probably wouldn't run.
Ha he told me he was having surgery for his eyes. Man these people make me sick!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he tried to sell me an atx 85 full set for $3k. I told him I’d already avoided a scam from bobrowl on here so I was apprehensive...and he sent me a legitimate response that was almost convincing. I told him I’d let him know by the end of the weekend and yesterday morning he sent .... kindly let me know please. I said sorry I’m going a different route and he said ok thanks floyd have a good weekend. Made me think he wasn’t a scammer or id have posted a warning sooner.
Bobrowl I think tried to scam me too. I tried to get him to hang himself before reporting so I wasnt just accidentally reporting a nice guy but he is gone already so someone else must have reported him

SaltyBowman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when I first read through your reply I died laughing... my mind went straight to picturing you on the phone with him trying to get him to hang himself... like with a rope... for being a scammer lol. Then I reread it and gathered the actual intent of your post.
Bobrowl I think tried to scam me too. I tried to get him to hang himself before reporting so I wasnt just accidentally reporting a nice guy but he is gone already so someone else must have reported him

gumbl3

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's your picture, must have got photo shopped

These people are the scum of the earth

OP
desertmafia21
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Here's your picture, must have got photo shopped

These people are the scum of the earth
Son of a b****! I’m a member on there as well and I personally know the OP of that ad!