Scam alert - MT hunting outfitter

505Wapiti

WKR
Hope this dude gets caught and locked up with some daily wall to wall “counseling”. Cant stand a thief!

I also got scammed by Beau Burch and his girlfriend Agatha Sage. Four of us booked an elk hunt in February. I sent the down payment for half to MT Hunting which Agatha received the money and I never heard from Beau again. Agatha lied to me in texts that Beau had a family emergency and would contact me soon, well that soon never came. Anyone that has got scammed by Beau needs to contact the Ravalli County MT Sheriffs department, they have an officer assigned to gather information that will lead to the arrest of this criminal.
Are there any pictures of him or his business online? I live near there an have never heard his name or his girlfriends name.......seems weird to me.

505Wapiti

WKR
Yes there are pics, etc., and a quick google search reveals enough info that I would’ve never booked with the guy. I know it’s too late for that now. I hope he sits in jail for a long time.

dalth22

FNG
Replying to this in hopes it gets resolved. Super sorry for everyone involved, I like to think most involved in this industry are trustworthy and would not pull this.

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
Yes Beau was a licensed outfitter in Montana and a guide for several years. From what I have heard he was a good guide that worked hard for his clients. My buddy worked for him for three years and recommended him. He had a website with all his information but it's been taken down. Not sure what happened and most likely we will never know.

Ksbowhtr

FNG
Wow. I met Beau last year on a road as he was unloading some pack animals. He seemed like a really solid person, and I took his name and email as a source to pack out a elk if we shot one. I started to try to get in touch with him for this September. Glad I did a little research. I am sorry to hear this happened. It is always a fear when booking with a outfitter.

Could you forward me the email you have my brother and I got scammed out of a mountain lion hunt paid in full my email is [email protected] thanks Chris

The sheriffs department and local police chief seem very motivated to arrest Beau and put him in jail. The sheriffs department has called me several times and emailed me with the type of information they need to build a case. Sheriff told me they aren't going to have an outfitter in Montana scamming people. I can forward the email info to anyone that got frauded if they send me their email. They need a statement, emails from from Beau, text messages and receipts that kind of stuff. The bad thing is getting our money back will be a long process if we get it back at all, so our only hope is they catch him and put him in jail. Maybe the FBI will help since the monetary value I hear is large and the amount of people scammed from different states.

Any update on this scam I tried contacting sheriffs and town police out there but never got anything back.

Any update on this scam I tried contacting sheriffs and town police out there but never got anything back.
I would imagine that law enforcement around here is very busy, since our population in the valley has what looks like, atleast doubled? No excuse, but pretty likely, as the news reporters (tv and radio) have been besides themselves getting to report all the crimes and accidents almost daily now....

sneaky

"DADDY"
Scamming people from multiple states online is a Federal crime. The FBI should be the ones tackling this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk