Scammer Got Me for 2500$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob5589

WKR
Wow everyone I did not expect this to blow up in the way it did. And sorry I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread I have been at work all day. I am indeed 17 and I sent my information to Team4LongGun verifying who I am. He hasn’t got back to me yet. On the topic of how I am able to afford these optics I have been working at a local coffee shop since I turned 17, 25 hours a week during the school year and I am an electrician apprentice during the summer along with my other job. And besides insurance and gas (which is expensive) I have no other expenses so yes I have bought and sold a spotter and binos and I do have an exo k3 4800. But none of it has been paid by anyone other than myself. I didn’t start this thread to get myself donations. I appreciate the gesture and it really renews my faith in the community. And my mom doesn’t even know I was scammed. As long as it is my money she doesn’t care.

It's all good. The story has gotten somewhat convoluted but seemingly not your doing. The rest of us are sorta immature, and like memes...😁

OP
O

OregonHunter13

Thank you just getting everything packed up. Honestly have been a bit overwhelmed trying to keep track of this thread. And I got a pair of vortex Diamondbacks from my grandpa to use. So no need for a loaner pair thank you everyone for offering.

This thread has been a wild ride. Part of me hopes this kid is a clever, Russian scammer. I hate to think that such a squared away young man got screwed so royally.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the verdict....

CorbLand

WKR
Some comments about the grammar/spelling errors in the OP but I see the same errors from regulars every day on here. If the incorrect use of their/there/they’re was proof of a scammer then half the deals made on this site wouldn’t go through :unsure:
There are a couple more than just the incorrect use of their, there and they’re. The thing that caught my eye is that sometimes it’s the correct spelling and sometimes it isn’t. Site vs sight and wait vs weight.

Last edited:

jayhawk

WKR
I suggest we start a new thread called "weird things in the front country" and include this thread in it. Seems I've been wasting a lot of time over at that other topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.