Scammer Got Me for 2500$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucsdryder

WKR
All-

The kid checks out. He is clear. I more than verified him. He was scammed out of $2,573.10
I spoke with him and he is a good kid and a hard worker. Reminds me of my nephew. His only mistake was being too trusting. I will be throwing some cash his way once that gets figured out.
Thanks for doing that! I’ll volunteer to start a thread this evening and I’ll link this one. Thanks in advance to anybody that’s willing to donate.

Back to Willifrye027,, BRAVO!!!!! Blew me away of the offer you gave!! You deserve the biggest buck of your life this year after that!!!!!

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Back to the ACTUAL purpose and scope of this thread. Gents, it would be great to pool together and help this young man out.
Click the link above and help right a wrong for a fellow hunter.

Matt44

FNG
Someone loan this boy some binos. I got a set but they ain’t all that good. Sucks that happened to ya buddy. It’ll play out in the end for you. Stay positive!

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
Very sorry to hear. I lost a couple of hundred bucks a couple of years ago using friends and family. Never, and I mean never use friends and family for anything but, you guessed it, friends and family. You might come across a smoking deal where the seller insists on a check or F and F. I won't even bother if I see something like that. It happened more than once I received a check in the past, it clears, then a couple of days later it will bounce. I was smart enough every time to refuse to send my goods until a couple of weeks go by to ensure that doesn't happen. People are scum buddy. It will sting and you'll ruminate for a few weeks trying to cope with getting screwed. But in the grand scheme of life 2500 is nothing and your brain will put it behind you.

I loved hunting when I was 17 but I was dumb and spent my money on girls, gas and beer. Exo didn't exist, never heard of Swarovski, and my dad had a cheap pair of 10lb Tasco binoculars that wore the skin raw on your neck.
Now we are on to something. I’ll donate to the beer, gas and girls fund if we set up a scholarship fund for Well know rockslide high school seniors.

Matt44

FNG
I've got some binos I can loan him. I'll reach out via pm.

Nothing worse than a thief. Pisses me off so bad.

Lee
And the hero of the day is!!!! Awesome to see good people out in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.