Scammer

Vandy321

WKR
Maybe bring back the good guy list/thread?

Or some variation that would at least offer an opportunity to see if anyone has had positive history?
Click on the individuals profile, you can see their post history as well as their feedback history, and the dates said feedback was left and who left it.

Thanks. Usually multitasking when checking in here. Hadn’t realized that feature had been added. Feel a little stupid.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
What sort of positive feedback/from whom? Said another way - is there a way to measure feedback (like all his feedback was from other brand new members), or did he do legit deals for a while and then pulled the scams?
Well, rather than be lazy, I answered my own question. Assuming it's the same guy, he joined back in May, posted 50 times, and got 2 positive feedbacks on deals by members who seem to no longer exist. So lesson learned is to not only look at the feedback, but dig into the people who left the feedback.

Thankfully I have dealt with some top notch guys and haven't experienced anything like this. The only thing stopping my package from arriving isn't from being scammed but bc the USPS is FUBAR.

Royal7

FNG
Capman ripped off several members on here. Just because someone has good feedback doesn't mean they are legit. Rokslide does a lot to keep the D-bags out. But Always protect yourself. Call them, use Paypal or Venmo. Also, be leary of Tapatalk messenger we don't' have any control over that system like we do with the in-house PM system.

Sadly I was the one that reported him. If you see emails such as goddfirst2@gmail or tamiyadaonna@gmail then it’s likely related to this person. I’ve since been able to find a phone number for this person and have filed a report with the federal authorities.

He had been a member for about 8months made numerous posts and had some although minimal feedback. He also sent photos of the item with a piece of paper with my name written on it indicating he actually has the items and not stealing photos off the internet

Lesson harder learned but will be less trusting in the future and protect myself as listed above.

I’ve saved way more money through the great honest members on here than i lost here and have made some great relationships in the process.

Thanks
Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
Sadly I was the one that reported him. If you see emails such as goddfirst2@gmail or tamiyadaonna@gmail then it’s likely related to this person. I’ve since been able to find a phone number for this person and have filed a report with the federal authorities.

He had been a member for about 8months made numerous posts and had some although minimal feedback. He also sent photos of the item with a piece of paper with my name written on it indicating he actually has the items and not stealing photos off the internet

Lesson harder learned but will be less trusting in the future and protect myself as listed above.

I’ve saved way more money through the great honest members on here than i lost here and have made some great relationships in the process.

Thanks
Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to tear them apart when you get those pictures, they're usually photoshopped.

I had several when I posted a WTB add for a fieldcraft..

Also don't use venmo, no buyer protection.

CObywayofUSAF

Lil-Rokslider
The nature of the internet unfortunately, I've been looking to only deal with great people on other sites/marketplace. Hoping that trend continues on here.

TSAMP

WKR
Am I the only one who runs into issues when attempting to leave feedback? It rarely works for me. Using mobile browser.

Nvm i needed to scroll down and leave a comment or title. My bad.

Good on you for making the effort,, I really wish more people would do this. Its usually the first thing I check before contacting a member about an item. No feedback means I have to check post count and history.
Am I the only one who runs into issues when attempting to leave feedback? It rarely works for me. Using mobile browser.

Nvm i needed to scroll down and leave a comment or title. My bad.

sndmn11

WKR
Good on you for making the effort,, I really wish more people would do this. Its usually the first thing I check before contacting a member about an item. No feedback means I have to check post count and history.

I wish more people made the effort. I probably have another 20 transactions on here where the person didn't leave feedback.

Vandy321

WKR
I wish more people made the effort. I probably have another 20 transactions on here where the person didn't leave feedback.
i make it a point to follow up either when i receive an item or if i see one i sent has been delivered. I give a quick thanks and mention taht I will be leaving them some feedback. It a friendly reminder to leave some, if they feel so inclined.

sndmn11

WKR
i make it a point to follow up either when i receive an item or if i see one i sent has been delivered. I give a quick thanks and mention taht I will be leaving them some feedback. It a friendly reminder to leave some, if they feel so inclined.

I just flat out ask them to fill out the feedback.

Kountry Biscuit

Lil-Rokslider
Capman ripped off several members on here. Just because someone has good feedback doesn't mean they are legit. Rokslide does a lot to keep the D-bags out. But Always protect yourself. Call them, use Paypal or Venmo. Also, be leary of Tapatalk messenger we don't' have any control over that system like we do with the in-house PM system.
Scumbag