Scarpa Kinesis experiences?

jikkyo

FNG
Just picked up a pair of the Scarpa Kinesis gtx on sale. I’ve worn it only for a short hike and it felt great. Replaced the insoles with green superfeet.

Anyone tried these boots? Any comparison in durability and comfort when compared to Crispi?

letrbuck

WKR
Havent owned Crispis, but I'm on my third pair of these boots. Scarpas warranty and customer service has always been great. I'm a field biologist and wear them almost daily, and put in LOTS of miles. Last year I also got a pair of R-evolution plus. Like them a lot too, they're lighter but I've worn the soles out faster. If they're comfortable and fit well, they will serve you great

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
No experience with the Crispi’s but on my 2nd pair of the Kinesis gtx and they do me well on the coastal mountains of BC.

I’ve really enjoyed my kinesis, although I found the waterproofing went quick and the sole tread also was quick to go after two seasons of pretty rough use. No experience with crisps for comparison, but I’m trying the Hoffman explorer lites next, but time will tell on those too