scarpa triolet 149$

deadwolf

WKR
Man if I hadn't already just bought some other scarpas I'd give these a try at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried the code, it said these boots are not an elegible item. It did give $1 shipping though.

Edit: tried it again and it worked. I must have done something wrong the 1st time.

Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Don't forget to use active junky to get an extra 8 percent off. Message me for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
I ordered them in 45.5. I've tried on Scarpa Charmoz and they were way too narrow for me. Triolet has the FT last, thats supposed have more volume. I fit in to La Sportiva Tranog TRK 45.5 perfect, but the Cubes in that size are too narrow for me.

If I get these and they don't fit, I'll offer them up in the classifieds before I send them back to STP

snakelk

WKR
I've about worn out my Asolo Pumori's so I went ahead and ordered a pair of these Scarpa Triolet for $150 a couple of weeks ago from STP. I'd say they fit true to size, and compared to my Asolos they are a little wider in the forefoot. They have a nice heel cup, which should help prevent slippage. Although I haven't had them out for a true real-world test, I'm confident they will perform. For someone in the market for a quality mountaineering boot, without breaking the bank, this is a killer deal!

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
also interested in a code if someone has it. I sign up and only receive free shipping. thanks in advance.

snakelk

WKR
also interested in a code if someone has it. I sign up and only receive free shipping. thanks in advance.

PM sent. The codes from STP vary, and the best current one I found got the Triolet down to $160. Keep watching and there will probably be one making them $150 in a few days or within the next week.

check your inbox. i had a new email from STP when i woke up this morning that works for 25% + free shipping.