Scary yet again for California

Calbuck

WKR
Lib organization, and I'm sure they're well represented and well funded. The masses don't realize what this really means to the ranchers and farmers of California, not to mention the deer and elk herds. Not at all surprising. Outdoorsmen really need to understand the urgency to organize against the lib/enviro agenda. We won't be hunting here much longer otherwise !

Califhuntn

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely disgusting. Another win for the liberal agenda. You're right it is scary because where will it end. Wow.

Bar

Banned
When I lived in Big Bear Ca the coyotes were the problem. So, now you can deal with wolves instead of the coyotes.

Cailf should drop in the ocean.

gmajor

WKR
I'm convinced the only viable path forward is to educate the larger conservation/environmental movement about data-driven wildlife management. When I explain that a team of biologists sets tags at levels commensurate with ideal population carrying capacity, it's a revelation to most environmentalist non-hunters. Then they get interested in hunting and become amenable to the whole idea. This occurs ad nauseam for me, as I'm sure it does for many of you.

Last edited:

Beendare

WKR
I was going to send them an email stating before I donate I want them to send me audited financials showing where the money goes.....but the emial links to all of the principals goes to a google search page....and the google search page says it may have been hacked

i don't need that