Scheels vortex warranty return

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
A friend of mine said I could take my vortex razor binos that have eye cup issues to scheels & they will give me a new pair. He said they are a warranty center????
Anyone know if this is true?
Anyone else done this before?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Scheels has a virtually unlimited return policy. so, warranty center or not, I believe they would exchange per their policy.

D S 319

WKR
I’d be surprised if they don’t take care of you. Done it a time or two.

Scheels will more than likely not just hand you a free pair and send you out the door. Fill out the online form and send them into vortex. They have great service and like said turn around time is great. Sent in a scope that had a broken turret and received a new one a few weeks later due to them not being able to fix the one I sent in.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Muttman

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
So I took my razors into scheels.
As soon as I walked into the hunting department a scheels service agent asked if I had a warranty issue with my binos. I said yes. He looked at them and said yessir you do. They didn't have 10x42 in stock but had 12x50, would I be willing to pay the difference if I wanted. I paid the difference & walked out with a brand new in the box pair of binos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

friend of mine got a lemon of a nightforce scope, walked it into Scheels, asked about sending it in, and they said "here ya go, " and gave him a new one.

I've had to do this twice, each at different Scheels, and they've always given me a new optic and took my broken one.