Schmidt & Bender EXOS

bozeman

WKR
Any experience with these? Difficult to get my hands on one, but looking for a 'one and done' type purchase and these seem solid. Some great reviews online.....just looking for real world feedback

Thanks- Bozeman

Big Ern

WKR
I haven’t had a chance to get my hands on one, but I run a SB 5-20 US on my hunting rifle and a SB 5-25 on my range rifle (both pmii). SB is the gold standard amd are hard to beat. I have owned and/used most high end scopes and prefer SB to even TT (only scope I haven’t tried is ZCO and Minox).

i try stuff and always fall back to SB. To my eyes they just seem perfect. Robust and very reliable...just wish they would make a sub 23 oz version.

eoperator

WKR
I have a 3-21 exos it checked all boxes for me, capped windage, locking elevation, good magnification range, perfect reticule (moa lrh 2ndfp), glass gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside whenever I look through it. But with all scopes in this category it comes with a weight penalty. S&B makes good stuff...

sdupontjr

WKR
I have a 3-21 exos it checked all boxes for me, capped windage, locking elevation, good magnification range, perfect reticule (moa lrh 2ndfp), glass gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside whenever I look through it. But with all scopes in this category it comes with a weight penalty. S&B makes good stuff...
No EXOS but have a 4-16x56 polar with exposed elevation with locking and capped windage. And yes it is heavy, but when mounted on my Tikka, it feels really nice.

28bang

WKR
Had the exos and 3-20 US side by side. My exos turrets didn’t feel the best and Jerry Said there must be a bad oring. The us turrets feel great and imagine that’s what the exos should’ve felt like. Couldn’t optically tell a difference and weight was pretty much the same. I went with the US for more elevation adjustment. The LRH moa reticle is awesome