Sold Schmidt & Bender PM II 10x42 P3 reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have for sale a Schmidt & Bender PM II 10x42 with their P3 mil-dot reticle. This is a non-illuminated scope but for anyone familiar with S & B scopes its as bright and clear as anything I've looked through, I will likely regret selling this one. But I've been thinning out my rifles and also scopes so this one is for sale.

I purchased it new from Europtic in June of 2019. I had it mounted on my Tikka Superlite in Sportsmatch rings, its been to the range maybe 5 times and on one antelope hunt in Wyoming. Then swapped it out onto another rifle for a short time. The condition is basically new, the glass is pristine and the only mark on the scope is a really small spot on the side from the rings. Its not a scope ring mark, its more of a small glossier spot in the matte finish, I tried every which way get it in the picture but unless you get the light perfect you can't see it.

It weighs 20.50 ozs so not overly heavy. I never tossed it off a cliff to check if it holds zero but I bet it would, it tracked perfectly and is a fantastic scope. Should be at least as tough as a Swfa SuperSniper
laugh
These now run about $2100 at Europtic if you can actually find one in stock.

I would like $1750 shipped for it, first "I'll take it" followed by a PM with personal and payment info owns it. For payment I would prefer postal MO or if I know you any payment is fine with me. Its also posted this on other forums.

If you have any questions or want any additional pictures please let me know.
Thanks for looking,
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.