Schnee Outlook Evo

Hello All, new to the forum... names Tim.

Wondering if anyone has experience with the new Outlook Evo 2 boots...
My main concern is the flex... these will be used early season with the chance of hauling meat, and I’m a little afraid of them being to soft while hiking. How about fit an feel compared to the Bearthooth ?
Any reviews/ information would be much appreciated.
Thank You

The Outlook Evo has quite a bit of flex. They killed the bottom of my feet and that was even without a load. Pretty much no support but yet they still felt very hard on the bottoms of my feet, if that makes sense. Not much ankle support either. I switched to the Beartooth II and hunted in them all Fall and they're now my favorite boot I've ever used, and I've tried dozens from practically every brand including Crispi, Salomon, etc. The Beartooth is a little more stiff than the Outlook Evo but not overly and I was very surprised how much less foot fatigue I had at the end of the day with the Beartooth vs the outlook evo. Beartooth does really good both on trail and off, just a good all around boot. Also, I hunt Western WA a ton as well as Eastern WA and Idaho and my feet have never gotten wet in the Beartooth, the waterproof membrane they use is legit. I highly recommend them. I used the meateater code and saved 10%, I'm not sure if it's still active but its worth a shot.

OP
H
Ya that was my main worry, was thinking there more of a weekender hiking boot....
I hunt with the Beartooth II an absolutely love them. Ive tried a few myself an always come back to Bearthooth. Just wanting to find a lighter/smaller profile boot.
Thank You for the reply, exactly what I was looking for.