WTS Schnee's and Hoffman Pac Boots

cgr1971

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father and his close friend are just about done hunting in any capacity that requires them to do much walking. It's a heated tree stand for them for the most part from now on so they are selling off some of their cold weather boots. All the boots have been meticulously maintained, I think they spent more time polishing the boots than wearing them. All boots will be shipped insured. I can take postal money orders, PayPal friends and family, CashApp, or Venmo as payment.

Pair number 1.

Schnee's Hunter II 13" size 11. The boots have just been returned from Schnee's rebuild and have been rebuilt and reconditioned. They have new bottoms, laces, tongue guards, and liners. SOLD

Pair number 2.

Schnee's Hunter II 13" size 12. The boots have just been returned from Schnee's rebuild and have been rebuilt and reconditioned. They have new bottoms, laces, tongue guards, and liners. $225 shipped.

Pair number 3.

Schnee's Extreme 13" size 11. The boots have just been returned from Schnee's rebuild and have been rebuilt and reconditioned. They have new bottoms, laces, tongue guards, liners, and new backstrap and heel leather. Sold.

Pair number 4

Schnee's Guide TT 10" size 11 SOLD

Pair number 5.

Hoffman Felt Voyager 12" size 11. They come with new felt liners. Sold.

Sold

Last edited: