Status
Not open for further replies.

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
$225.00 - SIZE 10.5

Have about fifteen miles in them and just decided they aren't for me. I have a pair of Timberlines that are tall like the Granite's and a pair of Absaroka II's that are shorter and it turns out I don't need a tall, stiff boot like these. Great boots, if you're looking for a pair of Schnee's, you already know that.

These are the original Granite's with a 200g of insulation. I have two pairs of uninsulated Schnee's and don't really notice the extra thickness of 200g insulated lining in these.

Willing to ship. Located in Seattle area if you want to pick them up, will give you a $25 dollar discount.

Attachments

• IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do these run true to size? Any idea how they compare to Crispis in regards to the toe box? I did some searching but didn't find much info. Thanks, -Josh

OP
7layerburrito

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I wear a 10.5 in just about everything (Nike) -- a 44 euro except for a 45 euro in some clip-in bike shoes -- and I would say these fit true to size (they're a 10.5us / 44eu). There's some nice room in the toe box but not too much. I did a big up and down as a part of that 15 miles and didn't have my toes jamming into the front.

I find that in the higher-top Schnee's I don't feel as "locked in" as I do in my Absaroka's, but that's probably because I have bony feet and wide ankles. Just made that up but it sounds right so I'm going with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.