Schnees or Crispis Northern Pennsylvania

The Chuck Keiper trail area of the Sproul is a good place to do some hiking. At least before summer hits the bugs come out. Not to mention the Nettles that grow in the moist hollows. If you want lots of up and down, the the section of the Black Forest trail East of rt 44 is as good as it gets. Both area are pretty conducive to day hiking as well.
The Quahanna area further west is nice, but it's been awhile since I've been there.

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
The Chuck Keiper trail area of the Sproul is a good place to do some hiking. At least before summer hits the bugs come out. Not to mention the Nettles that grow in the moist hollows. If you want lots of up and down, the the section of the Black Forest trail East of rt 44 is as good as it gets. Both area are pretty conducive to day hiking as well.
The Quahanna area further west is nice, but it's been awhile since I've been there.

Thank you seriously man I love hiking nasty terrain.... sometimes my poor little family gets subjected to the hunger lol...... if we’re all as close regionally as we are some of us maybe should get together sometime do some training