Schnees Timberline vs Crispi Valdres

Morning Roksliders,

Does anyone have experience with these two boots? I am a Midwestern whitetail and turkey hunter in search of quality boots that could also handle a future elk hunt and/or work well under a load. When I called each of these companies, these were the models they recommended as great all around boots that are flexible enough to remain comfortable for my flatland adventures while also being enough boot for an occasional Western hunt. Curious to see if anyone has thoughts from their own personal experiences.

Rokwiia

WKR
I have no experience with the Valdres but do with the Timberlines. I am a backpacker and hiker and bought the Timberlines last year. I have logged a fair number of miles on them and they are amazingly comfortable. They were right out of the box.

The Valdres have a 3 flex rating while the Timberlines are a flex 1 even though the Timberlines weigh more. Wish I could tell you more about the Valdres but the Timberlines are an outstanding and comfortable boot.

I don't have any experience with the schnees timberline but I have owned a pair of Crispi valdres for going on 3 years. I use them all fall in the whitetail woods and they also spend 20+ days a fall in CO,WY,MT & western ND. They have a flex rating of 3 which has been about perfect me, they are stiff enough for my feet in the mountains but still very comfortable hunting flatland. Everybody's feet are different so what works for my feet may not work for you.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Meindle comfort hiker would be another boot to consider. The valdres didn't fit my foot by seemed like a good boot when I tried it on.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk