Schonfeld Optics - Great Service!

Mtnboy

WKR
Just wanted to shout out Schonfeld Optics. I have one of their small carbon tripods (it's the same as the Vortex and and many other manufacturers) that I love, had it about 8 years and I'd hazard a guess that it's got several hundred days in the field and several thousand miles in the pack on it.

Anyway, on a late season hunt last year I broke one of the plastic sleeves inside the twist locks, it was probably 5 degrees when it happened. Finally got around to trying to buy a replacement a few weeks ago. Since this tripod is pretty common and sold by at least 4 different "manufacturers" I figured there would just be generic parts online but I couldn't really find any parts to order so I reached out to Schonfeld to see if I could purchase one from them. Within an hour I got a response and 30 minutes later was on the phone with a guy making sure he had the correct part so he could put it in the mail. No cost to me.

Thought that was pretty cool and great service. Worth giving them a look if you need a tripod, quality stuff and good service.