School me on cans

notchfir3

Lil-Rokslider
In the world of suppressors a little research goes a long way and a lot of research is needed to make the best suppressor decision. I also wouldn't necessarily lock in on a dedicated 6.5 suppressor. I'm picked up a Gemtech Quicksand can that is built for multiple calibers. It is a 7.62 design but works great on my 5.56 rifle as well. I plan to get a mount for 6.5 CM as well so that 1 can is usable on all 3 rifles.

skierhs

WKR
In the world of suppressors a little research goes a long way and a lot of research is needed to make the best suppressor decision. I also wouldn't necessarily lock in on a dedicated 6.5 suppressor. I'm picked up a Gemtech Quicksand can that is built for multiple calibers. It is a 7.62 design but works great on my 5.56 rifle as well. I plan to get a mount for 6.5 CM as well so that 1 can is usable on all 3 rifles.

I don’t agree with the specific can recommendation, but I do agree with the logic. For your first can get a .30 caliber can so that way it will fit on any of your other rifles. I stepped up and bought a 338 can cause I do have a 338 but because that can is able to handle 338 down to 223 it covers every rifle I would want to use it on.