School me on suppressors!

b0nes

Lil-Rokslider
I’m thinking about purchasing a suppressor for my 350 legend but want it to also be usable on a couple other rifles (7mm08 and 270wsm). Would it even be worth it because of the large difference in caliber?

thanks guys

Extremely worthwhile. Suppressed shooting is the best thing in the world in my opinion. I’d suggest a silencerco omega or hybrid. Go to your local dealer and talk to them about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot a 204 through one of my .30 cal cans and it sounds great. I’m sure if you wanted a one size fits all option it wouldn’t be ideal but would be much better than shooting un-suppressed.

Tower

FNG
I have a SiCo Hybrid and am very happy with it. Mainly use it for 300bo but have also used it on my 350 legend. Also have a 450bm but don’t have the asr muzzle device for it yet. Winchester has subsonic 350legend ammo but I was never able to locate any, even before the current madness.
Once you get one, be prepared to get another one!

I got my first through silencershop.com. They explain it and make it incredibly easy to do. Something to keep in mind is if you want to direct thread the suppressor to your rifles, which I would suggest for a hunting rifle. Make sure the barrel diameters will all be able to be threaded to the same pattern so you don't have to screw around with adapters.

Back to the muzzle device vs direct thread. I prefer muzzle devices, all my cans have ASR Bravo mounts. When I thread my rifles, I have the smith time my 3 port muzzle breaks and rocksett them. That way I have barrels threaded whatever is the best thread pitch, and can still quickly convert my can from my 243, to my 308, to my 223WSSM, to my 6.5 creedmoor and know that it’s always locked up and all the way on. Whereas a direct thread can work loose, I trust the mounts to stay tight more. Any questions feel free to pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk