School me on the SO Cimmaron

swehrman

Lil-Rokslider
Those of you with the cim lite do you have a guy out anchor on the wall opposite the zipper(where the second zipper would be)? My cim lite doesn’t have one and it seems like a big wall to not have a guy line.

Yes, there should be three guy out points on the Cimmaron light. The third one is where the second door would normally be.

-- Scott

Trees91

WKR
I wonder if the extra guy out was an addition to the newest ones. Here is the description on their website.
DAE3C660-E8EE-43C5-8BF2-7B9FA0D49B68.jpeg
I emailed them yesterday, if possible I’ll send mine in for an upgrade. I’m sure they’ll sew one on.

Trees91

WKR
I just set mine up yesterday to make sure everything is good for a hunt this weekend. The back wall has no anchor point. I’ll have to see if I can ship it in to get something sewed on.

Trees91

WKR
May have to send mine in later 👍to add it
Heard back from seek outside. Said they would be happy to fix it. About a two week wait then they would send me an invoice for shipping and REPAIR cost. Kinda bothers me, I wouldn’t call this a repair or add on. From what I can tell it’s their mistake and should be fixed at no charge.

swehrman

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe @Kevin_t can help determine if it's a mistake, or if it was intentionally made that way. Is it an older tent, or did you just buy it brand new? Maybe earlier versions of the Cimmaron light didn't have the third guy out point?

-- Scott

Trees91

WKR
Got it cleared up already. Said it should have had one from the factory. They’ll take care of it right away and even send me a shipping label. They said it was an automated response because I filled out a “repair” request when I sent the first email.