SCI Lawsuit Against USFWS

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
I know many of you don't hunt elephant because the 77 gr TMK isn't the bullet of choice for slaying a 7 ton beast, but this is a really important lawsuit. All joking aside, it ultimately has to do with the USFWS' power to arbitrarily make rules. It could also be a sign to come due to a bill recently introduced that would stop the importation of even threatened species which is absurd. So please keep an eye on things and if you ever contact representatives please feel free to voice concerns.

Beendare

WKR
Yep, SCI has some horsepower to attack this legislation at the highest levels.

I have never hunted Africa, but I am a life member of SCI. Their entire charter is dedicated to protecting Sportman’s rights.

I have talked at length with an attorney for SCI, just their threat of lawsuits with the horsepower behind it has shut down some of these anti hunting laws.

Sure a few of them are billionaire chest pounders. Who cares? They are good guys to have on our side and they devote a lot of money to the cost of hunting rights.

I could care less if they spend a fortune to dart an elephant as long as they are all in to protect my rights as a hunter.

SCI is a good outfit.