Scope Evaluation Donation

prm

WKR
Please no! Probably same internals as an FFP Credo. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe test on a 6lb rifle so it has a chance to survive! Kidding, but prepared to be disappointed.

prm

WKR
What model?

I was told a few weeks for SHV and NX8… 12 months for 2.5-10 NXS

I tried to order an NXS 2.5-10 through the mil program a year or so ago and the wait was crazy. Apparently not getting better. Guess that makes my decision easier.

prm

WKR
Gone kinda quiet around here…
I’ve got a VX-3i 2.5-8x36 they can test. Or, I may just mount it on something and take it out and drop it a few times to see if it holds zero. No intention of dialing.

BjornF16

WKR
I’ve got a VX-3i 2.5-8x36 they can test. Or, I may just mount it on something and take it out and drop it a few times to see if it holds zero. No intention of dialing.
Unfortunately I ops tested my VX-3i last September and it failed.

Thus my interest in these evals, SH bashing aside.

SDHNTR

WKR
Please do send it in for testing. There was some interest in testing a basic set and forget scope and that particular model comes up in a lot of those conversations.

GotDraw?

WKR
Funds sent.

I mainly bowhunt these days, but appreciate the camaraderie w/in Rokslide, the info shared and Ryan's and team's efforts to create/add value to all members. No site is perfect, but these guys try very hard to stay engaged and keep the site a positive and helpful resource.

Best to all,
JL

@Ryan Avery I'm trying and failing to set up a monthly donation for your paypal with no luck. I'm a bit of a Luddite and have done it before for other things, is that something that you have to set up on your end?

Value for Value - time, talent or treasure. I have a little treasure, I can give over time!

All you guys are giving your time and talent and it is much appreciated. This place is a wealth of knowledge. Love it and many thanks to all involved!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Ryan Avery I'm trying and failing to set up a monthly donation for your paypal with no luck. I'm a bit of a Luddite and have done it before for other things, is that something that you have to set up on your end?

Value for Value - time, talent or treasure. I have a little treasure, I can give over time!

All you guys are giving your time and talent and it is much appreciated. This place is a wealth of knowledge. Love it and many thanks to all involved!
You can set up monthly payments to Paypal. I will PM you when I get a sec.

I have a couple Sig Sauer Sierra3BDX scopes - have you guys ever tested a scope with an electronic FFP reticle? I'd be willing to ship one out if so, let me know!