Scope for 6.5 creedmore

OP
Eltigreblanco
For those who use the swfa ss. Do you have experience with the hd model vs the non hd? If you do is the hd worth the extra money?

renagde

WKR
I just picked up a 6.5 creedmoor Tikka as well. I was pretty set on the SWFA 3-15 until that deal came up on the Bushy 3-12 from Cameraland. It has a very good reputation at dialing, and it comes with zero stops. The SWFA you have to add shims which isn't a big deal. From my research, I heard that the Bushnell has better optic quality, not sure how true it is but it was to good of a deal to pass up. If i don't like it, I'll sell it and pickup a SWFA.

As far as weight goes, Doug said that the Bushy came in right at 24oz and I think that is about what the 3-15 SWFA runs. I think the 3-9 is right around 20oz.

For those who use the swfa ss. Do you have experience with the hd model vs the non hd? If you do is the hd worth the extra money?

I’ve got two HDs and two non-HD. I can tell a difference in the glass, but honestly they are both very usable and good. I prefer the turrets on the HD, but again the non HD turrets work just fine too. None of the scopes are directly comparable in magnification.... so choose what you want there and buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk