Scope for long range Christensen arms 6.5cm

Jakeweb09

WKR
Any recommendations? I’m looking for something around 20 power and with custom ballistic turrets available. I have a sig btx 6-20 but just found out it’s illegal in the state I hunt. So looking for something new. Assuming I can unload the sig

2five7

WKR
Sightron SIII 6-24 $800-$1000, Kenton makes custom turrets. Burris Veracity 4-20 ~$600, Burris has custom turrets available for $50.

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Any recommendations? I’m looking for something around 20 power and with custom ballistic turrets available. I have a sig btx 6-20 but just found out it’s illegal in the state I hunt. So looking for something new. Assuming I can unload the sig

I am in the middle of putting together a 6.5.. I went with the Browning Xbolt Pro. Topping it with the Leupold Mark V in 3-18x. I went with the Mark V because of the tactile turrets and 1st focal plane. Also hearing the tracking is solid. should have it shooting within a week or so.

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
If they're in your budget and you're ok with first focal plane, the new(ish) Leupold Mark 5HD's are going to be tough to beat, in either the smaller 3.6-18 or the 5-25. I haven't actually shot the 18 but have been running the 5-25 hard for over a year and love it and have been shooting the 7-35 for the last month and loving it as well.

I’m curious about why a scope would be illegal? Batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jakeweb09

WKR
I’m curious about why a scope would be illegal? Batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s because it’s rangefinding or receiving signals from a rangefinder. Which Idaho has made illegal. I suppose I could probably still use it if I didn’t bring my rangefinder? But that’s kinda the point of the system. The markV is a bit more then I was wanting to spend. I was hoping to keep it around the $1500 mark at a max. I’ve also heard leupold is way behind on getting turrets out. So I’m kinda worried about not having it for awhile.