Scope mount and Rings for CVA Accura V2

Sportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Hello All,

My credit card was hit today by AZ so it's time to get that new muzzleloader. Pretty sure I'll buy a Accura V2, SS 27" barrel this weekend. I have a set of rings and a Vortex Diamondback that I intend to pull from another rifle. The rings are for a Weaver base.

Do I need special rings or base for a muzzleloader? I'll have to look up what rings I have. I'm not looking at the Accuras that come with rings because I like having the iron sights as an option for states that don't allow scopes.

any assistance is appreciated!

Schism

WKR
I have the EABCO PeepRib on my Accura V2 but haven’t had a chance to shoot with it yet. I chose that setup for the integrated rail and peep. It will allow me to use a scope where legal and use the peep sight for states where irons are required.

morphetm

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the DNZ Game Reapers one piece rings and base. They are rock solid after four years and several hundred shots. I have begun replacing rings and bases on all my rifles.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
S

Sportsman

Lil-Rokslider

morphetm

Lil-Rokslider
For 50mm you may get by with the medium but will be good with the high. Call DNZ their customer service was very helpful in getting the right height.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk