Scope ring bubble level recommendations

Looking for recommendations on a scope ring bubble level that can be mounted on a scope that’s setup on my rifle already. Scope is a zeiss conquest v6 30mm 3-18x50. Thanks guys!

bayangler

FNG
I like the ones that I can see without moving my head off the scope. I've used both the one from MK Machining and SWFA. Both functioned fine.

bmart2622

WKR
Flat Line Ops makes a decent looking one that I was going to go with but ended up getting a new scope so I went with Hawkins rings with a built in bubble

Ricard13

FNG
I have bubble levels from multiple brands. I’ve tried ones that sit on top of the scope, off to the side, and attached to the picatinny rail mount. Off to the side is the easiest for my eyes to pick up when behind the gun. Of all the ones I’ve tried I consistently go back to Accuracy 1st. Not as cheap as some, but in my opinion are superior to conventional bubble levels. I shoot quite a lot and have seen the bubble in conventional bubble levels come apart before. I can only figure that the recoil jolts them apart, because they eventually will merge back together. It has been few and far between, but I have seen it. The Accuracy 1st level does not use a conventional ‘bubble’. Give them a look!

Wetwork

Lil-Rokslider
I use the cheap metal ones on Amazon. I think its $20 for a pair. Seem to work just fine out to 1000 yards on my Mark 4 Leupy. I'd rather spend my cabbage on bullets.-WW

Sled

WKR
I've used vortex and cheap Amazon buys. So far I haven't had an issue with them and they haven't left rings on my scope when unmounted.

I have the MK Machining low profile billet levels on 3 of my rifles and like them better than anything else I’ve tried or have seen.

I have bubble levels from multiple brands. I’ve tried ones that sit on top of the scope, off to the side, and attached to the picatinny rail mount. Off to the side is the easiest for my eyes to pick up when behind the gun. Of all the ones I’ve tried I consistently go back to Accuracy 1st. Not as cheap as some, but in my opinion are superior to conventional bubble levels. I shoot quite a lot and have seen the bubble in conventional bubble levels come apart before. I can only figure that the recoil jolts them apart, because they eventually will merge back together. It has been few and far between, but I have seen it. The Accuracy 1st level does not use a conventional ‘bubble’. Give them a look!

Another vote for accuracy 1st. They are the nicest of any i've tried. I've not had issues with MK machining and a couple vortex models but prefer the Accuracy 1st. https://accuracy1st.com/collections/6/Scope-Levels/

The really sleek vortex one with a single screw is a PITA to get settled just right because it turns as you tighten it.

I like the beefier vortex ones personally, and use them on my long range guns. The bubble in the level moves faster than the smaller sleek vortex one. Might not be something people think about, but when I cant my rifle, I want to know it's level right away, and not have to wait for the damn bubble to move side to side. Also, the smaller one seems a little more susceptible to breaking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

HCMike

FNG
Classified Approved
Just ordered the Holland scope level. Carefully considered Flatline Ops, Accuracy 1st, MK. All have a place and all manufacture a quality product. My main considerations were clean design , where I thought the actual bubble positioned when level in relation to scope turrets, and the visual of the bubble and how well it is protected. For hunting purposes a quick glance to bubble then to crosshairs to finish shot , not for precision shooting. Holland’s seemed to check all boxes