WTS/WTT Scope ring swap

TauPhi111

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell or trade some scope rings I have for a pair that I will use.

I am looking for a pair of 1" rings for a picatinny rail. I don't need anything really heavy and tactical. It's going on a hunting rifle I'd like to keep light.

Here is what I have:

• Millett Angle-Loc 1" rings, 1 pair.
    • Had these rings on a 358 Win, and they were super solid. Only reason why I am getting rid of them is I tend to swap optics around a lot and they are not very simple to install. They are great if you are going to install them and leave them. They can go on a variety of non standard rails as well. Lastly, they are relatively thin front to back, so if you have limited scope tube space, they are great for that (this is the reason I used them in the first place)
  • Standard scope bases and mounts for commercial Mauser 98 actions
    • standard scope bases with the windage adjustable rear base and standard front. Rings are for a 1" scope tube.
  • UTG offset, quick detach AR scope mount for 1" tube
    • These mounts from UTG are actually really great for the money. I have one on another AR of mine and it has been super solid. I somehow ended up with 2 of these mounts and don't need this one. Nothing wrong with it. The QD feature is solid and allows you to swap optics without losing zero. They are in many ways just as good as much more expensive mounts.
Looking for any half decent rings for a 1" tube that can mount to a picatinny rail. They don't have to be quick detach, just able to take on and off without having to realign the scope as long as it goes back on the same rifle. I'm willing to trade any or all of what I have depending on what the rings you have are. Make me an offer if you'd like to buy them. Thanks!