Scope Rings not Equal

I generally get this right but just got my Mark 5 HD installed and reticle leveled and noticed I must have been a little off on my screw rotations. Screws are snug and these are Badger Ordnance rings so 100% contact. I’ve never had this seen to be a problem before but what are y’all’s thoughts?

436a0b601a63abf01c9984e917d85ecd.jpg

4a1c8770bee81146ab1a2c8cafe3404f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock-o

WKR
Left loosey one side and righty tighty the other. Or not. But that's what my OCD would drive me to do. But I also wouldn't have let it get that far to begin with. Just me. No right or wrong.

OP
General RE LEE
I’m kinda OCD but also semi lazy as well and everything is level. I’d have to take scope off and go through leveling process again to fix a non issue. At least I think it’s a non issues.

TxxAgg

WKR
I’m kinda OCD but also semi lazy as well and everything is level. I’d have to take scope off and go through leveling process again to fix a non issue. At least I think it’s a non issues.

The other ring should hold the scope in place while you adjust this one. Just go one turn at a time...looser on one side, tighter on the other. When they're even, then torque alternately and equally.

OP
General RE LEE
The other ring should hold the scope in place while you adjust this one. Just go one turn at a time...looser on one side, tighter on the other. When they're even, then torque alternately and equally.

Ahhh good point. Thank you