WTS Scopes, Tripods, and Tripod Accessories

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Optics/Tripods/Accessories:

SPF Leupold Sequoia 15x-45x, have had this for a while, used it briefly and has been a backup mostly. Comes with neoprene storage cover. Glass is clean with no scratches. $125 shipped SPF

Outdoorsmans 42mm bino adaptor ring, used this for a tripod set up for my Leica Geovid’s, no longer use these so this is for sale. $80 shipped

Ultrec tripod “sand-bag” bought this and used it on an adaptor plate for my Manfrotto head, but decided to go with the Outdoorsman’s version. $25 shipped

Phoneskope – Iphone 6 and Iphone 6+ phone cases, and spotting scope adaptor, I used this on a Swarovski ATS 65mm. $35 shipped for all of them, will not split up.

Vortex High County Aluminum Tripod w/ Slik SBH-120DQ ball head. Head is in great shape and comes with an adaptor plate. Tripod does show some signs of use with some scratches, but nothing that would prevent its operation. $95 shipped for tripod and head

Manfrotto 128RC Head, has a few marks, but pans and tilts quite nicely. This head is too heavy for my purposes. $80 shipped

Kimber Montana Talley Rings, 1” and I believe medium height. Sold my Montanas and found these while cleaning out my shooting room. $35 shipped

Scopes:

1. Leupold M8 12x boosted to 20x, with target dot. Nice gloss with target turrets and adjustable objective, glass is clear with hardly any ring marks/mars. One of the turret covers has a dent but the turrets have not sustained damage. $450 shipped

2. Leupold Vari-xiic 3-9x40mm Tactical – Matte black, target turrets and duplex reticle, nice clean glass. Really clean scope, a couple of really small marks but nothing serious. $425 shipped

3. Leupold Vari-X III Tactical 4.5-14x40mm – Matte black, target turrets, duplex reticle, adjustable objective and clean glass, has some marks but nothing that wouldn’t be covered by rings. $450 shipped

SPF 4. Hollands Signature Series – 1” anti cant scope mounted level. Have these on all my scopes, really great bubble level. $45 shipped SPF

PM me if you need pics. Thanks!

Last edited: