Score this buck

OP
luckydraw2014

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry to say I missed him this morning....nothing more frustrating then walking to your stand and just when i am about to climb up a does jump out of the wood about 20 yards and who is behind her but the big boy. No chance to do anything, good news is he didn't even know I was there. Instinct was to go in at pink light and not spook any deer...instinct had it wrong this morning. Off all week so will try again in the morning.

I keep checking in hopeful that you have tagged this deer. Curious myself what it would score.

Thinking about maybe a thread with trail cam pictures of deer that have been killed. Do a guess the score, but then know the actual score. Seems like it's a lot of guessing at pictures without anything after to know for certain.

honlx005

FNG
Since the pic was from August and your post from mid Oct, has there been any update on this deer? Amy more trail cam pics or did you harvest him?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
luckydraw2014

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
This sly devil keeps alluding me so far. The farm has a standing bean field so this is the closest food source in the area. Time to start getting aggressive and hunt from the ground. No more pics just seeing him from 100 yards away on 3 occasions, gun season is next weekend so we will see

I agree 160 to 170". Like everyone says, shoot him and know fo sho!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

BigPig069

FNG
I’m not agreeing with everyone else I’m saying he is in the 155-160 range. But what really matters is if he is a trophy in your eyes it doesn’t matter what he scores! Good Luck with your hunt and let us all know what he did score!

Looking forward to seeing a picture of this deer on the ground! As for the score, I have no idea. I'm with the few others that suggest it doesn't really matter all that much. The idea of hunting a specific deer that you've been seeing for a while is what makes it all gratifying in my mind.