Scored some H4350 today….

BFR

WKR
Don’t usually go to Bass Profit stores but wife found a boat tow behind inflatable in stock so we went to get it. With extremely low expectations I went over to the reloading shelf and lo and behold they had some powders on the shelf including 2 - 8 lb jugs of H4350. Could have gotten both and scalped one but not my style so I grabbed one and left the other for someone else. Now I just have to get it from Fort Worth back home to Montana and can’t take it on the plane. Guess I’ll have to drive back next time, who knows, maybe I can find some Varget next time.

Attachments

• CB67D3EB-2299-45E7-9BE4-EA715CFCE79D.jpeg
    CB67D3EB-2299-45E7-9BE4-EA715CFCE79D.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 23

NorthernHunter

Lil-Rokslider
CONGRATS! That has easily been the hardest powder to find by me. I've found that Superformance seems to substitute ok but H4350 is definitely the best for a couple of my guns. Glad you left some. I do the same thing and occasionally regret it.

OP
BFR

BFR

WKR
CONGRATS! That has easily been the hardest powder to find by me. I've found that Superformance seems to substitute ok but H4350 is definitely the best for a couple of my guns. Glad you left some. I do the same thing and occasionally regret it.

Yeah, I figure 8 lbs will last me awhile, still, I may regret not getting more but I quit second guessing myself 54 yrs ago.