Scoring Game & Harvest Data Survey

PaulieNY

WKR
Good morning Rokslider's. I am conducting a research project on how sportsmen think about Scoring their game and reporting harvest data. I attached a link to a google form survey as there are 10 questions. This should take less then 2 minutes to complete. I really appreciate anyone that takes the few minutes to answer these questions for me. The survey is 100% anonymous and no information about anyone will be collected.

This is not spam, and it is a safe link. I will share the results as soon as I close the survey at approximately 10 days.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a note below. Feel free to send along the survey to anyone you know friends or family that would be willing to complete it. All you need to do is send them a copy of the link in this post. The more respondents the better the data will be.

Thanks as always.

October 1st is NY Archery opener for me, can't wait to get out and start chasing Deer. Have a great season!

OP
PaulieNY

PaulieNY

WKR
TTT for the weekend. Hoping you guys can help me out with some more responses!

Thanks

OP
PaulieNY

PaulieNY

WKR
Saw that Autocorrect killing me! Will have it cleaned up when I put the results!