Scoring sticker points

Hello all,
I was able to hold out long enough to shoot my best antelope yet this year. Havent had time to get a tape on him to see where his mass measurements will fall, but he has some stickers hanging out and i was wondering what the word is on measuring. I know the official tape is supposedly steel so im guessing you arent following contours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gumbo

WKR
According to the B&C measuring bible you should go over any "protuberance" that does not "noticeably affect the measurement". If the "protuberance" causes the tape to lift off the horn then you can measure the distance across the bump with calipers and add that to the remainder of the circumference. But it also states that unless it occurs on both horns any artificial inflation will be subtracted later because of asymmetry so it isn't always necessary.

Sounds like it is somewhat subjective. The take home for me was this: If it makes the goat measure noticeably larger (especially net score) then you should use calipers, if it doesn't then you can simply go over them.

Hope this helps...