Scott releases

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if any one has experience with the Scott longhorn hex vs the Scott longhorn hunter? Want a new back tension for hunting and trying to decide between these two

Just curious if any one has experience with the Scott longhorn hex vs the Scott longhorn hunter? Want a new back tension for hunting and trying to decide between these two
I picked up a longhorn hunter a couple of years ago, I like it a lot. Its simple, I use it with the wrist strap for hunting and without for backyard and 3d stuff. From what I remember while looking for new releases, the hex can pretty well be used as a glorified trigger release.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

OP
BowhuntingBrune3

BowhuntingBrune3

Lil-Rokslider
See that’s what I am afraid of because I can’t do trigger releases I just punch em. Thanks for the input

Zac

WKR
I have two of the Ascents, I probably wouldn't hunt with them because they use a rubber band in the mechanism.

dkime

WKR
I hunt with a LH hunter and have exclusively for awhile now. The rubberbands are a PITA when they break but I have gotten pretty good putting them back together.

Sleorna

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot both the pursuit and longhorn and decided to go with the pursuit for hunting and use the longhorn when I need to work on form and shot execution.