scrubs?

This is either the dumbest idea ever, or potentially genius I'm not sure...my daughter is a MA at a pediatrician's office and wears nurse scrubs everyday. She recently got a new pair for work that seem to be made of a very durable, yet lightweight material that seems would be perfect for hot weather deer season. You can pick these up for like $40 for the whole set, and come in a variety of colors...olive, khaki...they may even have a camo pattern of some sort. Anyone ever try this? I've tried searching but came up with nothing...

Honyock

WKR
Make sure and get the N95 matching mask and not just the cloth mask. My daughter is also a nurse, she said that Amazon has camo scrubs.

My dad is an MD. He gave me a set in high school. Made cutoff-shorts out of them. Wore them for years. Best gym shorts ever.

Hunt260

FNG
I’m a daily scrub wearing guy, so hot outside work in scrub top sometimes. Don’t recommend.

Fatcamp

WKR
IDK. The pants are OK, but they tie which is inconvenient. Phone and keys are enough to pull them down. The tops absolutely suck.

The good ones with some stretch, belt loops, and a zipper would be better, but at that point you could just buy a pair of Eddie Bauer.

I do wear pants around the house but they are more like pajamas or sweatpants.

No thanks but here's your rifle season attire.

51nggiF-t9L._AC_UY879_.jpg

bluumoon

WKR
I occasionally wear the bottoms for yard work, as others said not ideal "active wear". Phone in pocket is enough to make them sag. Best part of scrubs is someone else does my laundry.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
You will blow out the crotch. That price is not great. I do not wear hunting specific clothes either.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Some of the women's scrubs are nice, but I never found something great and before moving out of the RN role stopped wearing scrub pants at work and used hiking paints instead. More durable, better pockets, and easier to clean blood and body flyids off of due to DWR coating. If working at a hospital that provided scrubs, I would wear them so someone else would do the laundry.

Though, pick up one set and give it a try, I certainly did not try every brand available.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Am I the only laughing at Blowdowner's crotch blown out concerns?

View attachment 453584
I have squated down to put in an IV to hear a rip and have 6 inches of my underwear exposed. It always happens when things are going south and you cannot just go change..... Thank goodness I stopped going commando after getting out of the Navy.

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
Along with several of the reasons listed previously, they are too thin, and pokey things (stiff grass, weeds, pine needles, thorns) go right through them & make life uncomfortable...