SE Alaska Sitka Deer Hunting, By Jeff Lund

My buddy hunted Sitka deer in Sitka for a few seasons when he lived there. Always great tasting meat! Good article. I hope to get up there sometime.

LoggerDan

WKR
As a long time logger in the SE, this brought back many memories for me. I cannot find anything within your piece that I would disagree with. I’d like to thank you for a well penned article with complete relevance to the subject; it was well thought out with what a man needs to know. I’m also glad it didn’t become a “gear” article. Please continue the great work.

As a long time logger in the SE, this brought back many memories for me. I cannot find anything within your piece that I would disagree with. I’d like to thank you for a well penned article with complete relevance to the subject; it was well thought out with what a man needs to know. I’m also glad it didn’t become a “gear” article. Please continue the great work.
Thanks. Where did you log?

LoggerDan

WKR
Afognak, all over POW; keete Inlet, McKenzie, Polk, naukati, Coffman, Thorne bay, Cleveland penn, tolstoi

Ah the ferry isn't so bad. Weather was good today.
The ferry is not bad most of the time but it's just long. The first time my wife rode it we had 12-20 foot waves crashing over the bow. We had to head into them and make a hard turn to port behind Gravina. The newspaper was waiting in KTN and wrote a story about it. I am still shocked my wile was still on board for building here after that. : )