SE MI or NW Ohio

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
As of Monday I am a little north west of you near Lansing. Gonna be up here for a month till the wife moves, always down for a hike somewhere or a beer and hunting stories.

Elk101

FNG
I'm near Ann Arbor. Looking for a like minded hunter interested in Archery Elk hunting.

In the area of Fenton. Born and raised “up north” but spent 18 years in AZ and am back here now. If there is anybody scheming to find a way to head toward backcountry I sure could use some like minded guys.

Elk101

FNG
In the area of Fenton. Born and raised “up north” but spent 18 years in AZ and am back here now. If there is anybody scheming to find a way to head toward backcountry I sure could use some like minded guys.
Hi Onetrak, I am in Brighton, just down the road from you. I spend a lot of time dreaming of that backcountry hunt. I applied in NM, UT and CO. NM came up snake eyes, as expected. UT is a longshot too. We should talk.

Absolutely. I have been thinking about the Dakotas to save some miles and spend my time off hunting rather than driving. Would be interested in meeting up to talk about it over a beer some time. My cell is 480-586-1231. Text if you’re interested.

Marc

joe#

FNG
I know this was posted over year ago but i live 40 minutes south of Toledo