SE Nebraska bow hunt

Hey guys, first time post here. My friend and I are looking to do something new this year. We are looking at SE Nebraska bow hunt for white tails. . I see that NE does not have much for public land, especiall compared to our home state Wisconsin. We would be going mid Oct for a week. Wondering what the general thought on hunting pressure is out there. I know I'll see other hunters, but I am worried about arriving to a WMA and seeing a parking lot of trucks. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Even though this is your first post and people arent likely gonna give you much info, I will say use the search function and search the word "nebraska" and u will find a bunch of posts here talking about various topics on hunting nebraska. Good luck, and let us know how u do when u go out.

I know this post didn't gain any traction, but I'm curious about a few things he brought up. Not looking for the secret sauce just seeing a mixed bag of opinions on Nebraska more recently. Personally I was leaning to early Nov.