Sea to Summit Watercell vs HydraPak?

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haven’t owned both but no one has replied so thought I’d give input on the hydrapak… great products. I have the 4L cell, regular bladder and have had a couple collapsible bottles. Great products I will continue purchasing.

OP
Dodgeis4me

Dodgeis4me

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t owned both but no one has replied so thought I’d give input on the hydrapak… great products. I have the 4L cell, regular bladder and have had a couple collapsible bottles. Great products I will continue purchasing.
Thanks for your input Jordan. i will grab the hydraPak

Jordan, reading reviews on the hydrapak there are a lot saying that they leave a strong plastic taste. Has this been your experience? I'm between the hydrapak and S2S water cell as well for clean water storage at camp.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've never noticed any difference in taste between my Hydrapak bladders and any others. If you leave water in them long term any bladder will absorb some amount of plastic taste. I don't leave water in mine for that length of time so I haven't had that issue. Hydrapak has always served me well, no complaints.