Seak Peak At New Razor HD 50mm

ElkNut1

WKR
Last edited:

Hardstalk

WKR
I dont have a facebook. Too many skeletons in this dudes closet. Can someone take a screenshot and post it up??

wapitibob

WKR
here you go

attachment.php

Hardstalk

WKR
Oooeee my wallets burnin!
Thanks for posting! Should fit nicely in the high camp bag :).

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
The 50mm was the only photo I have at present from Vortex, but I can see that the 65mm will be identical as the 50mm & 85mm look identical other than size!

Yes, I'll have the full line of the Spotting Scopes as well as all Vortex Optics available!

Slim Jim, I'll PM you a price! I do not like putting a solid price online since things can change, once I quote you though it should not change. Do you want a price on the 50mm or 65mm or both?

ElkNut1

I was fortunate enough to be the first to lay eyes on this spotter outside of the company. It is pretty sweet and as Paul stated 25oz. Very light! Seems like a excellent little spotter for those into the 50mm size class!

dotman

WKR
I was fortunate enough to be the first to lay eyes on this spotter outside of the company. It is pretty sweet and as Paul stated 25oz. Very light! Seems like a excellent little spotter for those into the 50mm size class!

What did you think of the 65? Since only you and Aron have really seen them so far that I know of.

Slim Jim

WKR
Elknut, when will they be available? I just put in for an order at Kifaru and that's going to set me back until march or april before ill be able to pick up the 65mm spotter. I definitely have to have it before scouting season this summer.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Slim Jim, the Razor line will not be available until Spring so you should be good to go sir!! As it gets closer I'll post a Topic about them. Thanks!

ElkNut1

Just to confirm what Paul said. Looking like late spring time. Just in time to shedhunt and do the usual summer scouting.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Just received a few more Specs on the New Spotters! Too, I talked with Vortex today & was assured that clear crisp image & resolution quality will be had all the way out to full magnification per unit! That's nice to know! (grin)

Razor HD 16-48X65 - 48oz - 14" length!

Razor HD 11-33X50 - 25oz - 11" length

ElkNut1