Searching for Bino Pack

Rock-o

WKR
Is there a bino pack, to attach to a chest harness, that is fully enclosed, no magnets, front opening lid (uhhh - opens on back and folds forward, to be clear)? Preferably a solid color as well.

Thanks for your time.

MTGunner

Lil-Rokslider
Wife just sewed loops on an old fanny pack and I ran the front lanyards from binocular harness through these sewed loops. My old fanny pack has a zippered front and works great.

cap

FNG
Went down the same road recently - front opening, fully enclosed, no magnets. You're looking at Adak, Kuiu Pro (the new one), and Muley Freak.

I didn't like the look of the Adak so much, and i heard some bad things about Muley Freak's return policy, so i went with the Kuiu.

Pros - checks all the boxes i wanted, supposedly water proof, least expensive of the bunch.

Cons - very large main pocket (my Vortex Diamondback 10x42s bounce around a bit inside), front pocket is basically useless it's so tight, shim system is chintzy, opening is somewhat difficult with one hand.

Basically I'm pleased for the $99 i spent, but im not completely satisfied because of the cons. If they made a medium size, it would almost be perfect.

Just got a Mystery Ranch quick draw today - Happy with it after shooting 30 arrows with it on. I would need a season to determine how it works, but so far I'm satisfied

mattbjo

FNG
The original Kuiu one is pretty great. No magnets, keeps your binos clean and dry and opens quietly

sr80

WKR
I recently got the newer kuiu one, coming from the original marsupial. Kuiu one seems pretty basic but works. Full encloses my binos. Nice and quiet and the ability to ad on extra pockets and attachments if wanted.

XRoss93

FNG
Look into Hill People Gear. I had their runners pack and it worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FS38

FNG
I have a Koala, not sure Kifaru still makes them, but fits binos, charger, snacks, revolver if desired. I've been happy for a few years now.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’d highly suggest looking at FFD’s design. It’s next level stuff in my book. I’ve owned and own all the top harnesses and this is by far the standout.