OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
d8404067cef62a8e8f62990c59dadb73.jpg

Decent set that lay 6’ apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in NM and I haven't pulled any tags in 5 years! So I bought Elk, Deer and Bear tags for Idaho early this year! I hope it is a good hunt, but I will be happy just to be in the mountains!

Gregory

FNG
I am in NM and I haven't pulled any tags in 5 years! So I bought Elk, Deer and Bear tags for Idaho early this year! I hope it is a good hunt, but I will be happy just to be in the mountains!
I hope you have a great adventure! Let us know how it goes.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got off the mountain last night. First 17 days of May in the books. Lots of antlers and even more miles!!
a3f44f6f30b1a1fd01a5a182ad6ea62f.jpg

wardl_3

Lil-Rokslider
Hunted colorado archery last season and will be there again this september. Need to fill a tag!!! 🤞

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
4edccb8179f95aca22a1c2d78001334e.jpg

Been a rough week in the draws, but looks like I’ll be Kansas bound again. Anyone else draw Kansas?

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hells yes it is. Awesome. Good luck man. I put in for that tag this year.

landondenton

FNG
Classified Approved
Hells yes it is. Awesome. Good luck man. I put in for that tag this year.

I’ve guided for 4/5 years in there and 36. Had this tag two years ago told my self if it’s not giant I’m not shooting. And I passed on lots and lots of bulls some I prolly shouldn’t have lol. But oh well. This year I think it’ll be good. Been out already as they are still growing but some of the bigger ones already have most of the growth and there’s gonna be some dandys. Shall be good

2019 was my first elk season and within 5 hours of being in Colorado definitely could tell it was something completely different than I’m used to. This offseason every single day I’m reading articles, forums, watching videos and listening to podcasts and on OnX. 2020 going into it with different view and a different goal.

Alaskan

FNG
2020 is shaping up to be one heck of an experience. I've always dreamt of hunting elk and being a Missouri resident, this obviously isn't possible without hunting out of state. This year I will have the opportunity to elk hunt Idaho on a disabled veteran non-resident tag. I will be going with 2 other disabled vets and am looking forward to the experience. We have yet to pick a unit as we have no first hand knowledge of the area and only one of us have ever been elk hunting before but I'm excited nonetheless.

Best of luck to you and everyone else this year!
Good luck to you !!!