Seat Covers 2010 Tacoma Double Cab

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
20210403_174931.jpg

My son will be 15 at the end of June and we picked up a 2010 Tacoma for him. I'm looking for recommendations on seat covers for the front and back seats.

Does anyone have experience with Coverking? Coverking Kryptek

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have bartact seat covers for my Jeep they make an amazingly tough seat cover.

Last edited:

jolemons

WKR
Coverking Neoprene is great, but stains easily ime. Warranty is pretty decent. Just got some Fia in saddle blanket and they seem decent, but stretchy material on back is thin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have some Headwaters on order. Looks like durable cordura, and they have options for rifle and bow scabbards on the back. Also a small local company in Montana. Lead time is rough though. I ordered in Feb and they are supposed to ship in June.

I have some Headwaters on order. Looks like durable cordura, and they have options for rifle and bow scabbards on the back. Also a small local company in Montana. Lead time is rough though. I ordered in Feb and they are supposed to ship in June.

My son has some on order also. You guys just have ordered at the same time lol

Wvroach

WKR
No help on the seat covers but that's a nice looking truck. Especially for a 15 year old, fortunate son you have there. Those tacomas last forever if you take care of them.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member

I'm not willing to wait that long.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitebeard