Seat for pop up blinds

Hello Guys,

Any recommendations on a chair for a pop up blind? Portable doesn't feel liking your sitting on a toilet? I've used several different chairs but they've all been pretty miserable and I find myself sitting Indian style on the floor more often than not.

Think antelope, deer, turkeys.

Chair you like, link?

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
Walkstool XL or XXL depending on height that you need. I carry one about everywhere from hunting to soccer games for kids. Portable, lightweight, stable and fairly comfortable

I use a tripod style.

whatever you end up with make shoot you take it to a range and do some test shots. I found out my 34” hits the roof of my blind when I couldnt line up a shot on a nice deer.

Hello Guys,

Any recommendations on a chair for a pop up blind? Portable doesn't feel liking your sitting on a toilet? I've used several different chairs but they've all been pretty miserable and I find myself sitting Indian style on the floor more often than not.

Think antelope, deer, turkeys.

Chair you like, link?
I use full size bag chairs. No reason to be uncomfortable. Just tried a few out until I found the quietest one.

HiMtnHntr

WKR
I used a tripod style with back this year, last year a folding chair with back. After several years of using a stool type, I've determined a back is definitely necessary. The bag chairs are too low and awkward if using a bow.

I use a Chama chair that I am happy with. its not the lightest but is heavy duty and very adjustable. I dove hunt in it as well.

Titan_Bow

WKR
There are some good options out there. If you are a cheapskate like me, I end up using a cheap camp chair from Walmart LOL. They work but are loud and crinkly so you have to be extra careful moving around. However they are decently comfortable and I’ve done all day sits before without discomfort from the chair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helinox swivel chair. It's expensive and kind of noisy to set up but it's comfortable and swivels completely silent