Seating space in LBO/Vestibule w/stove?

FLH

Lil-Rokslider
This is for solo use. I'm 5' 10". 185 lbs. I like to sit by the stove before I turn in for the night. I use an REI Flexlite chair in my Kif 6 man. Would use my Helix Ground Chair (seat about 6" above ground) in LBO/Vestibule/Med U Turn combo.

Is there enough room in the LBO/Vestibule/Med U Turn combo to sit without your head hitting the tent? And stretch out your legs without feet hitting tent?

If the stove were closer to the vestibule wall, there'd be more room in the middle of the tent for a chair, with plenty of head and leg room. For the stove to be closer to the vestibule wall, a jack would have to be installed closer to vestibule perimeter/wall.

Cimarron would have the room I'm looking for. But it's about one pound heavier than LBO/Vestibule. The Large U Turn would add another 4 oz to that. So the Cimarron/Large U Turn would be at least 1.25 lbs heavier than LBO/Vestibule/Med U Turn. Maybe more. Have to look closer at the weights on SO site.

So....where does everyone sit in their LBO/Vestibule combo, without poking your head or feet against the tent?

Thank you, all.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'm 6'3" and had an LBO. No way I could have ran any chair in it without hitting something. If I were ever to get another one I wouldn't even consider one without the connecting tarp. Much more room in a Cimmaron for what you want to do

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LandYacht

WKR
I’ve use my chair with the two piece and three piece vestibule. It would be tight with a nest, but very doable with a three piece vestibule and no nest.

I use an Alite Mayfly chair. 6’ tall for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert Vega

FNG
I’ve use my chair with the two piece and three piece vestibule. It would be tight with a nest, but very doable with a three piece vestibule and no nest.

I use an Alite Mayfly chair. 6’ tall for reference.

Are you able to place your bedding down? Or are you doing that when you are ready for sleep? I just ordered one myself and did not think I would be able to sit with a chair until I got the connection tarp.

LandYacht

WKR
Are you able to place your bedding down? Or are you doing that when you are ready for sleep? I just ordered one myself and did not think I would be able to sit with a chair until I got the connection tarp.

Bedding down on one side, me and my gear on the other side.

Prestjd

FNG
Does the LBO not come with the tarp? As well as the vestibule, base? The reason I ask is I'm planning to use one this September for 2, probably without stove business the idea of base,tarp,vestibule setup for more space? Sorry to hijack thread, I'm curious as well on space

southLA

WKR
You can buy it in different configurations if purchasing is still like it was when i got mine. The Base/Vest. is the most common combo i see it in and how i normally run it. I have a tarp as well too. Tarp as a great amount of space that you could use to sit up in.