Securing the Seek Outside rolltop

Rokwiia

WKR
I'm aware of two methods to secure the rolltop of a SO pack. The first is to roll it then run a strap with a buckle and fasten each side along the side of the pack using a strap and gatekeeper, You can see this method here:

The other method is to roll it then use a "Y" strap with 3 gatekeepers. Two are fastened on two loops near the loadlifters and the other on a loop near the SO logo. You see this method here:

How are you fastening down the rolltop and are there other methods than these two?

I've always used the second method (if you have good eyes you can see it that way in my profile pick). I never knew there was another way!

OP
Rokwiia

Rokwiia

WKR
I do see it.

I've never had to secure the roll top until now. My Revolution Fortress 6,300 has a top lid which does the job of securing the roll top.

The new Gila will be kept as light as possible so no top lid will be used with it. I've got to use another method.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
C. I often snap it together around the top of the frame ... works well with the Divide and Lanner and Flight

2nd option is down each side. I prefer strapping stuff to bottom over the top if its a pad or something ..