Seek Courthouse

I don't think so. What are you trying to determine? Sometimes I have screw around time on my hands and I can try to replicate what you want to see.
Not to hijack but without a hands on it can be difficult to tell how much room there is while sitting on truck camping cots as an example or how much usable standing room there is with some of these heavily sloped (tipi or a-frame) shelters. Yeah they can fit x people on ground pads spooning or you can stand in it while hugging a stove pipe but very difficult to tell usable living space even from YouTube video overviews.

On the courthouse I think I have a rough idea via trigonometry.

sndmn11

WKR
We use big boy cots from Davis Tent, and the table in the back is 6'. I clean out the Google photo album stuff once a year because it tells me I'm almost full. I'll see if I can find more.

We can fit three cots easily, or two and the table and stove.

PXL_20211002_022811458.jpg
Screenshot_20221207-050317.png

OP
coyote_out

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
I am currently running a cimeron, and would like some more room and want to have a little more room for a 2nd person or a dog. Using llamas in the backcountry, I am not prioritizing weight quite as high. just want good usable space. Pictures and video definitely helped! Thanks!

sndmn11

WKR
I am currently running a cimeron, and would like some more room and want to have a little more room for a 2nd person or a dog. Using llamas in the backcountry, I am not prioritizing weight quite as high. just want good usable space. Pictures and video definitely helped! Thanks!
I think that all of the floor space is usable. It's a really good tent.

OP
coyote_out

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. I have a Davis wall tent, but it is a monster to pack around and set up. This would fit the middle ground for me And allow more room in the truck.
My plan is to get one of these this upcoming year. I like wall tents, but not the bulk of them, so the courthouse should fit this bill for me.

*zap*

WKR
Not to hijack but without a hands on it can be difficult to tell how much room there is while sitting on truck camping cots as an example or how much usable standing room there is with some of these heavily sloped (tipi or a-frame) shelters. Yeah they can fit x people on ground pads spooning or you can stand in it while hugging a stove pipe but very difficult to tell usable living space even from YouTube video overviews.

On the courthouse I think I have a rough idea via trigonometry.
6 man and up your not hugging any pipe.

Dr.Chill

FNG
For those that have used it in the wild, how does the courthouse hold up to precip and snowfall? Could this be used mid-to-late season with confidence?

sndmn11

WKR
For those that have used it in the wild, how does the courthouse hold up to precip and snowfall? Could this be used mid-to-late season with confidence?

We use ours year round. In that video I linked above, I edited out the exterior shots, but there's about 18" of the wet early October snow that fell for the second interior look.

I do have some wall poles rigged up, but more so for being able to set the guy outs anywhere I want.

For a similar amount of floorspace, half the weight and less than half the price, I'd be looking at the Warbonnet Tsunami.

Fitzwho

WKR
I have used a SO 12-man Tipi and I think you would end up with approximately the same usable space between the 12 and the Courthouse when using cots. With the Courthouse having a smaller footprint, I feel it may be easier to find a place to set it up.

I tried to rent the Courthouse from RGG but it wasn't available for my timeframe, so I ended up renting the 12-man. I knew I couldn't fit 2 cots comfortably in my Luxe MHXL. It could be done, but it's a tight fit for just me and all the crap I bring. Could have definitely fit a 3rd cot in the 12 man without too much trouble. The Courthouse is on my list of gear for either this year or next (or until I find an extra $1500 laying around).

cgasner1

WKR
I absolutely love my courthouse. We rode out a flat out hurricane in Alaska this year I can’t believe it stayed upright I got woke up one night because I was getting hit in the face with water the entire tent had picked up like 2-3” off the ground and rain was coming under it. In that storm it pulled my stove pipe out and the pop was spinning in about a 4’ circle it ended up cutting the stove jack. It made the trip but when I got back I sent it into seek and they fixed it no questions
de87e3540f56013736cb9d82aa1e7a3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk