Seek lil bug out w/vestibule Q's

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Anyone have any pictures or positive points about the Seek lil bug out w/3 piece vestibule? I've slept in and love the cimmaron but for my next shelter I'm leaning towards the LBO with vestibule. Roughly 10 oz lighter and very close in size. I like the door configuration on the LBO for two guys as well. One of my main hunting partner's has the cimmaron and we will be using that primarily but I'd like to grab one this year and the LBO keeps calling my name. Photos are not that common with the vestibule.

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
The Seek Outside web site has some good photos and videos up on the LBO with vestibule. I also viewed the video on the Argali Outdoors site which is good for the LBO and other Seek Outside shelters.

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
I've seen the photos on there website.. mainly looking for photos of it actually in use, hard to judge living space with a empty tent. Going to string line out the actual measurements and go that route

mlob1one

WKR
I'll see what I can dig up for you. Might take a day or two.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
I'll see what I can dig up for you. Might take a day or two.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sounds great. Pretty sure I'm sold on it after talking with Seek this week, but if you find any pictures, you can text them if it's easier.

307-38nine- zero64nine

reaper

WKR
03dab05b43dd05931542b53916f9295f.jpg
6885a806f92c533bf0a86ec61df117bb.jpg
faa455048ebc7d219c74422c9d46bca1.jpg

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

I've used mine several times with two guys and a small stove. My stove is small, 12"x8"x5". There's enough room for 2 guys, 2 backpacks, 2 bows and some firewood. Spent about 36 hours in it one time riding out a storm. The double doors make it manageable to have two guys and gear because each guy has their own entrance/exit. If you're a really big guy or if you use a larger stove, I can see how it would feel quite a bit more confined with two people. I really like the shelter. Hope the pictures help a little.

I had the stove jack put in the base instead of the vestibule so I could run a base+base configuration with the stove for more space, but so far I haven't really needed it.

I have been looking at the LBO as well. Jared, have you set yours up with both base + vestibule and base + base? I can see the size difference in the specs but it's hard to get a sense of how much a difference it will really make for 2 guys with a stove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking at the LBO as well. Jared, have you set yours up with both base + vestibule and base + base? I can see the size difference in the specs but it's hard to get a sense of how much a difference it will really make for 2 guys with a stove.

I have set it up both ways in my yard but have only camped in the base+vestibule. I think base+base would alleviate any perception of being cramped in the base+vestibule configuration. The base+vestibule has enough room for two guys, stove and gear but really no room to spare. With the base+base I think 2 guys would have room to spread out a little more and would definitely make things a little more comfortable especially if it was an extended stay. Also you would have more options for how to configure the sleeping arrangement. It also could accommodate a slightly larger stove with two guys, although my little stove produces plenty of heat for that size of space. One thing I wish the LBO had are some loops on the top third of the interior to rig up a clothesline. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the response, the flexibility of the design is really attractive.

dog812

WKR
I am going to dig this one back up... I am interested in getting a lbo and vestibule.
Is anyone from bc? I am wondering what it's like in a really wet environment without the stove? This will be my first floorless shelter that I actually used.... I bought 3 others but sold them before I used them, the sizing just wasnt right.

What's a good price to pay for a used one, anyone selling one?

Should I wait for a used one to pop up, or buy new?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
I am going to dig this one back up... I am interested in getting a lbo and vestibule.
Is anyone from bc? I am wondering what it's like in a really wet environment without the stove? This will be my first floorless shelter that I actually used.... I bought 3 others but sold them before I used them, the sizing just wasnt right.

What's a good price to pay for a used one, anyone selling one?

Should I wait for a used one to pop up, or buy new?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I am from Quebec and its pretty wet condition,ventilation you will need, don't pitch it too tight(leave a air gap)and don't touch the wall with your sleeping bag or gear.Its about 64-68 inches,its a small shelter,not a standing room shelter.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk