Seek O.S. Silvertip

Pasayten

FNG
Anyone out there try running a stove with two small people in the silvertip? My wife and I are trying to go as light as possible with the benefits of a stove. We're both 5'5"ish and run pretty narrow as well. Gonna call Seek on Monday but just curious if anyone has made that work as of late. Thanks and Cheers!

reaper

WKR
Anyone out there try running a stove with two small people in the silvertip? My wife and I are trying to go as light as possible with the benefits of a stove. We're both 5'5"ish and run pretty narrow as well. Gonna call Seek on Monday but just curious if anyone has made that work as of late. Thanks and Cheers!
Not with a Silvertip,it's too small with a stove plus you'll need space for woods and gear, burning your sleeping bag or pad on a hot stove is not fun,I think you need something with a little more space, Cimarron is a super nice choice.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
Not gonna happen. Two without a stove is cozy. Size of the occupants doesn’t matter much since open floor space in the silvertip is at your heads and feet.

OP
Pasayten

Pasayten

FNG
Not gonna happen. Two without a stove is cozy. Size of the occupants doesn’t matter much since open floor space in the silvertip is at your heads and feet.
Bummer, Thank you for the reply. Guess we'll be looking at the Lil Bug Out then, a lot of parts and pieces with the LBO so was just kinda shying away from that one.

Not with a Silvertip,it's too small with a stove plus you'll need space for woods and gear, burning your sleeping bag or pad on a hot stove is not fun,I think you need something with a little more space, Cimarron is a super nice choice.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk
What he said. My wife managed to burn her sleeping bag and we have the cimarron. I really dont think any less room than the cimarron has would be comfortable if you have gear and a stove, its just big enough in my opinion

OP
Pasayten

Pasayten

FNG
Thanks for the reply's all. Gonna wait for the BHA Rendezvous where seek will have all of there shelters set up. After researching more probably going with the Cimarron light. The ultra light material is out of stock until Oct I guess.