Seek One... Has anybody watched these guys?

MajorAR

Lil-Rokslider
There are giant deer running around the Kansas City suburbs. I would bet that's the case for most suburban areas with whitetails around.

Yep true story. I killed a 178" deer/13 pt off of Pflumm last year. He ventured to close to my back yard one evening.

pk_

WKR
It’s does not interest me. But I have nothing negative to say.

I shouldn’t say it doesn’t interest me as I do hear them on podcasts and think their stories are interesting(never watched any videos) but it doesn’t interest me as far as something I would want to try.

LostArra

WKR
Not my type of hunting but they have scratched out their own internet celebrity hunting niche with a lot of work getting basically yard permission. I don't hunt my yard deer even though I've got plenty of room. (Hogs, yes) I really enjoy glassing big yard bucks and getting them on trail cams and finding their sheds knowing they've made it another season.

I've always wondered if what is not shown on You tube is lost deer when they die on property with no permission or late night recoveries without permission or a wounded deer running across a busy road. Maybe it never happens but it is hunting and deer don't always die where we want. I know someone who got into the suburb hunting and had to ask about recovering a deer from someone's swimming pool. Nope. Not for me.

CP6

FNG
If you ask around locally where they hunt, maybe talk to hunters who have access near where they hunt or maybe...a local warden, you might be surprised what turns up.

st59

FNG
They definitely kill some big deer in unusual places. Impressive to watch

I don’t dig the style, but pretty jealous of the deer they shoot!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk